Sunday, June 10, 2012

Coming of age

       From my novel I learned a lot about growing up. My character Craig was suffering from a lot of problems one example of his problems was depression. He was really depressed about school. He couldn't keep up with his classes and he felt like a failure. And his life flipped around around from there. He had to do a lot of things just so he could make things right. This book was like a guide for me. It showed different ways you can solve your own problems. That's one thing I've always struggled with. I was never really good at solving my own problems. But now I'm better at it and I can be more independent in my life. I would recommend this book to anyone. It's a good long read, it was funny and I can be sure you will relate to the book in someway. Overall this was a very interesting unit. It helped me find my self a little more.
     people should think more about there lives and how they can fix it. its all apart of growing up and finding yourself. it might take some time but it will eventually appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment